How to Make Perfect My Chicken Noodle Casarole

How to Make Quick My Chicken Noodle Casarole

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, Steps to Prepare Perfect My Chicken Noodle Casarole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

How to Prepare Speedy My Chicken Noodle Casarole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My Chicken Noodle Casarole is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

I made this up at work. I am an in-home care aide. I had to make the client dinner. I just used what I had on hand. If you don't have something or prefer a different type of what's asked use that.

Many things affect the quality of taste from My Chicken Noodle Casarole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare My Chicken Noodle Casarole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Chicken Noodle Casarole is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Chicken Noodle Casarole estimated approx 2 hours.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook My Chicken Noodle Casarole using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Chicken Noodle Casarole:

  1. 1 (5 oz) can chicken
  2. 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
  3. 1 (10.5 can) cream of celery soup
  4. 1/2 cup milk (I used 2%, but you can use whatever you have)
  5. 1/2 cup beef broth (this is all I had on hand)
  6. 1 chicken drum stick
  7. 3 chicken thighs
  8. 1 can corn
  9. 1 cup frozen water veggie blend (cauliflower and broccoli)
  10. Utencels
  11. 1 baking sheet big enough to put chicken on
  12. 1 large mixing bowl
  13. Rubber spatula
  14. 1 spoon for mixing
  15. Casserole pan (2.5 quart)
  16. 4 qt sauce pan
  17. serving spoon Large
  18. Notes
  19. Use about 2.5 lbs chicken. I just used what I had on hand
  20. For the milk use what ever you prefer or have
  21. I'd recommend chicken broth. I only had beef broth on hand

Instructions to make to make My Chicken Noodle Casarole

  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Place chicken on backing sheet and bake for 30 min. Set aside to cool
  3. In the large mixing bowl mix all ingredients besides noodles and chicken together
  4. Shread the chicken and put in bowl. Mix together
  5. Cook egg noodles for about 10 min. Drain put in mixing bowl. Stir till combine.
  6. Pour in 2.5 qt casserole pan and bake 1 hour.

While that is in no way the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it's excellent food for thought. The hope is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you are able to prepare wonderful lunches for your family without the need to perform too terribly much heavy cooking at the process.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week My Chicken Noodle Casarole. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

TAGS :My Chicken Noodle Casarole
Tags:
Recipe
Link copied to clipboard.