Recipe of Ultimate Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!

Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Recipe of Quick Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Easiest Way to Make Perfect Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce! is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce! is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

This is a different version of my "Sautéed Pork with my Special Sauce"with chicken thighs.

In Step 1, marinate the chicken in the special sauce for a long time to give the chicken a good flavour.
Omit the shichimi spice for children. Increase the amount for grown-ups! Adjust the amount to suit your taste (adjust the amount of the grated garlic too.) Recipe by Hokkori-no

Many things affect the quality of taste from Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce! delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce! is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce! using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!:

  1. 2 pieces Chicken thighs
  2. 1 as required Vegetable oil (for cooking)
  3. [My special sauce]
  4. 3 tbsp Soy sauce
  5. 2 tbsp Honey
  6. 1 tsp Sesame oil
  7. 1 tsp Vinegar
  8. 1 tbsp Grated onion
  9. 5 mm Grated garlic (tube)
  10. 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
  11. 1 Shichimi spice

Steps to make to make Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!

  1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks. Combine the chicken and the ingredients for the special sauce in a bowl. Mix and rub the sauce into the chicken. Set aside and leave to stand for a while.
  2. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and transfer the chicken and sauce from Step 1.
  3. Cover the pan with a lid and cook. Once the chicken starts to turn colour, remove the lid and turn the chicken chunks over.
  4. Sauté the chicken without a lid until the sauce has reduced. Turn off the heat.
  5. "Sautéed Chicken Marinated in my Special Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146528-sauteed-chicken-marinated-in-my-special-sauce
  6. For a pork recipe, "Sautéed Pork Marinated in My Special Sauce!".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146530-deluxe-marinated-pork-yakiniku-for-bbq
  7. For another variation of my yakiniku sauce-style sauce, "The Flavour of Jang? Homemade Yakiniku Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146523-like-jang-sauce-bbq-yakiniku-sauce

While this is in no way the end all be guide to cooking quick and easy lunches it's very good food for thought. The hope is that will get your creative juices flowing so you may prepare wonderful lunches for the own family without having to perform too horribly much heavy cooking from the process.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

TAGS :Sautéed and Marinated Chicken with My Special Sauce!
Tags:
Recipe
Link copied to clipboard.