Steps to Prepare Award-winning Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce

Simple Way to Make Award-winning Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce

Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, Recipe of Award-winning Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

I prepared the chicken for freezing to use in bento boxes. With this recipe, my bento box preparation in the morning became much easier.
Rather than cooking the chicken first and then freezing it, I thought freezing it and then cooking it just before packing it in the bento box would make it more delicious, so I came up with this recipe.

The sauce contains soy sauce, so it may burn easily.
To make sure the chicken cooks through completely, cook slowly over low heat.
(If it looks like it's going to burn, turn off the heat and let it finish cooking in residual heat.) Recipe by Hokkori-no

How to Prepare Speedy Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce:

  1. 2 pieces Chicken thighs
  2. 1 dash Vegetable oil (for cooking)
  3. [My special sauce]
  4. 3 tbsp Soy sauce
  5. 2 tbsp Honey
  6. 1 tsp Sesame oil
  7. 1 tsp Vinegar
  8. 1 tbsp Grated onion
  9. 1 around 1/4 teaspoon Grated garlic
  10. 1 tbsp White sesame seeds
  11. 1 Shichimi spice

Steps to make to make Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce

  1. Cut the chicken diagonally into bite-sized chunks. Put the chicken and the ingredients for the special sauce in a bowl. Mix and rub the sauce into the chicken chunks. Set aside and let it marinate for a while.
  2. Divide into suitable portions for your bento box. Place the portioned chicken on a piece of plastic wrap.
  3. Wrap the chicken in the plastic wrap (arrange the chicken in one layer and use a big piece of plastic wrap to prevent leakage).
  4. Put the chicken into freezer bags. Freeze the chicken, laying the bags flat in the freezer.
  5. Without removing the plastic wrap, defrost the frozen chicken in the microwave. Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken, covered, over low heat. Using low heat will prevent it from burning.
  6. Flip the chicken halfway through cooking. Cover and continue to cook. Turn off the heat and let it sit for a while (to make sure the chicken cooks through completely).
  7. Take a look at this recipe for your dinner! "Great for BBQ Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146532-sauteed-and-marinated-chicken-with-my-special-sauce
  8. This is the pork version "Freeze for Bento Boxes! Sautéed Pork Marinated in My Special Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146537-freezable-marinated-pork-yaki-niku
  9. "Great for BBQ! Sautéed Pork Marinated in My Special Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146530-deluxe-marinated-pork-yakiniku-for-bbq
  10. This is a yakiniku sauce recipe "Just Like Jang Sauce!? BBQ & Yakiniku Sauce".

    https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146523-like-jang-sauce-bbq-yakiniku-sauce

While that is certainly not the end all be all guide to cooking easy and quick lunches it's excellent food for thought. The expectation is that this will get your creative juices flowing so you could prepare excellent lunches for the family without having to accomplish too terribly much heavy cooking in the process.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

TAGS :Sautéed Chicken Marinated in My Special Sauce
Tags:
Recipe
Link copied to clipboard.