Easiest Way to Make Homemade My Family's Chicken Kara-age

Simple Way to Make Ultimate My Family's Chicken Kara-age

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Easiest Way to Make Ultimate My Family's Chicken Kara-age. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

This is my father's recipe for kara-age.

Big pieces of chicken delicious.
Use more garlic powder than you normally would use.
There's no need to marinate. Recipe by Shinsan

How to Make Speedy My Family's Chicken Kara-age is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Family's Chicken Kara-age is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

Many things affect the quality of taste from My Family's Chicken Kara-age, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare My Family's Chicken Kara-age delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Family's Chicken Kara-age is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook My Family's Chicken Kara-age using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make My Family's Chicken Kara-age:

  1. 1 fillet Chicken thigh
  2. 1 grams Garlic powder
  3. 1 up to 3/4 tablespoon Soy sauce
  4. 1 Katakuriko and oil for deep frying

Steps to make to make My Family's Chicken Kara-age

  1. Chop off excess fat from the chicken thigh and chop into 6 pieces, depending on the size of the meat. Make a cut into the thick meat sections and sinew.
  2. Put the chopped chicken from Step 1 in a bowl, and sprinkle in a generous amount of garlic powder. Pour in the soy sauce and rub it in.
  3. Add the katakuriko, heat the oil to 180°, then deep fry chicken. Increase the heat to 200°C, and fry until golden brown. Then it's ready to serve.
  4. In our home, we serve this with a mixture of roasted salt and Szechuan pepper.
  5. I tried making it with double the amount of chicken. Also, since I'm on a diet, I removed the skin and fat. This way, 565 g of chicken was reduced to 449 g.
  6. This is the garlic powder that I use.
  7. 30 shakes amounts to 1 g of powder.
  8. When I measured 60 shakes, it came to 2 g. With 5 more shakes, it weighed 3 g.
  9. 60 shakes came to about 4/5 teaspoon.
  10. If removing the skin, reduce the amount of soy sauce by a touch. After adding the soy sauce, thoroughly rub it into the meat. If you rub it into the meat, there will be no need to marinate.
  11. For when I was in a dieting mode, I used the "healthy" setting on my oven for the first time. For kara-age, it takes 32 minutes.
  12. After 32 minutes, they're done! They look just like regular kara-age. But admittedly, these taste better deep fried. I also recommend leaving the skin on.
  13. To recap: Depending on the size of the chicken, 1 g of garlic powder is needed for each piece of chicken. Adjust the amount of salt to taste.
  14. If not serving with Szechuan pepper, try serving it with salt and sesame and garlic powder.

You will also discover as your own experience and confidence develops that you will find your self increasingly more frequently improvising when you proceed and adjusting meals to fulfill your personal preferences. If you prefer less or more of ingredients or would like to earn a recipe a little less or more hot in flavor you can make simple adjustments on the way so as to attain this objective. Put simply you will begin punctually to create meals of your personal. And that's something you will not necessarily learn when it comes to basic cooking skills for novices however, you'd never learn if you didn't master those basic cooking skills.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick My Family's Chicken Kara-age. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

TAGS :My Family's Chicken Kara-age
Tags:
Recipe
Link copied to clipboard.